No two rooms are the same, but what they all have in common is comfort!
ROCKER'S INN CONCEPT
Rocker's Inn introduces the concept of creative accommodation. Each room is unique - combined with the highest comfort you can experience different types of interior design matched with various genres of rock. At Rocker's Inn, the conventional is trumped by creativity.
And all you can do is put yourself in Joan Jett's shoes and exclaim: "I LOVE ROCK'N ROLL!"
“You can't change the wind but you can set your sails.” ― Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)
Merging classic and modern elements, leather objects with fur, an alternation of styles - this is what the Alternative room has to offer!
"Blues is a tonic for whatever ails you. I could play the blues and then not be blue anymore." - B. B. King
Do you feel like blues music induces sadness and nostalgia? Are you actually feeling sad and depressed? We dare you to stay in the Blues room! Your sadness will immediately disappear and your well-being will return in an instant.
British pop room
“True perfection has to be imperfect. I know that sounds foolish, but it's true.” ― Noel Gallagher (Oasis)
With British design accents, the brit pop room offers a plethora of sensations and colors for the free spirit.
Flower Power room
”If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a flower in your hair”. – Scott McKenzie
A room where you feel like you're sleeping under the stars.
Peace, freedom, love - everything the hippie dreamers wanted for a better world.
“You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now.” – Joan Baez
Tradition and folklore. These are the elements that you can find in abundance at the Nera Gorges. Bob Dylan could have changed his lyrics to... "Staying up late in the Rocker's Inn in the folk room."
”They may not like us, but they can't get away from knowing who we are.” - Robert Smith (The Cure)
The dark colors, the silence of a chapel and the meanings of wisdom.
The place where The Cure would put on make-up before the concert? Anything is possible.
“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
Straight from Seattle to Sasca Montană. Among plaid and gray accents, in search of self-discovery, of freedom, of passion.
Hard Rock room
””You know what rock is like: fulfilling other people's dreams. It is a great joy, it is honorable, even a privilege. ” – Cristi Minculescu (Iris)
A "Hard as a Rock" room. Because rock will never die. And on its stage you will be a star that will shine through us.
Heavy Metal room
”Life is too short to do the things you don't love doing.” - Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)
Amplified distortion, red walls, fallen angels, power, rebellion and electricity. Black Sabbath would throw a party here .
Metal fans unite - this room belongs to you!
”In my nothing, you were everything, to me.” - Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)
Provocative, with a metallic look, but also with a relaxing ambiance, this room is reminiscent of the fusion of the 70s, which gave rise to a particular genre: industrial rock.
“My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” ― Miles Davis
Harmony, tranquility, vibe. Listen to jazz fusion, which means the "place" where rock meets jazz, and you will understand why you feel so comfortable in this room.
”The future is deterministic in principle, but not in practice”. - David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)
Progress means development. Growth by accumulation. And what "sweeter" way to achieve it than through reading and music?
Look at your future and come in the Progressive room!
Hey, teacher! Leave those kids alone!
“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” ― Jim Morrison
A journey through time, on the rhythm of the '70s, with movable walls and flashing lights. Complex patterns and versatile colors for those with souls yearning for spiritual adventures.
”Rock n' roll is very special to me. It's my lifeblood.” - Joey Ramone (Ramones)
Punk is not just music. It's a lifestyle.
A room with an attitude, where Johnny Rotten would write political manifestos on the nightstand.
”Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” – Bob Marley
You don't have to smoke anything to relax and be yourself in this green room, where reggae beats elevate you to the rank of king of your own life.
Rock'n Roll room
“A little less fight and a little more spark, close your mouth and open your heart.” – Elvis Presley
Take her hand and get into the rock’n roll rhythm of life! Seize the moment, express your feelings, open your heart!
That’s life, baby!
”If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” - Marvin Gaye
A room close to the soul, for the soul, with African-American vibes, jazz influences and hints of blues.
For beautiful souls, like yours.
The comfort level of the rooms at Rocker’s Inn is maintained by a variety of amenities
High speed internet connection
Safe Box- to keep all your important items safe
40" Flat-Screen TV
40” LED TV with HDMI, SMART TV (Netflix, YouTube etc)
Nespresso Espresso machine
Electric Kettle - tea and coffee service welcome kit
Hotel Toiletries & Bath Amenities
Bathrobe, slippers, bath towels, hair dryer, pool towels
All rooms have a refrigerator and a fan
Vibe...pool...surroundings....staff. This place is worth a visit!
Really cool. Clean rooms, good food, covered pool.
Hotel policies include the following:
- Rocker’s Inn’s restaurant and bar welcomes guests with a wide variety of products. Out of respect for our work and for those who spend their time with us, please do not introduce outside food and drink in the public areas of the Inn. Such action will be against house rules and international hotel policies and standards;
- Rocker’s Inn has its own sound system and specific playlists in all common areas, therefore please do not use your personal sound systems in the public areas of the guest house.
The guests have read the following rules and agree to follow them:
- not to damage the design or the objects in the property of the hotel, otherwise they will be charged the equal amount to the value of the acquisition / arrangement of the damaged object and the related labor costs;
- not to take items pertaining to Rocker’s Inn;
- keep quiet so as not to disturb other guests;
- not to use towels or linen for: wiping dyed hair, removing make-up, cleaning shoes, suitcases, flooring, etc. Towels will be used for body only. If towels or linen deteriorated by improper use of the tourist are identified, they will be charged as damage and will be paid by the responsible client. Otherwise, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation of the tourist's room and to evacuate it without refunding the value of the services paid;
- not to enter without the permission of the Hotel in other rooms or in the spaces intended only for staff;
- to notify of the visitors not staying at Rocker’s Inn. Their entry into the hotel will be allowed only after identification and registration at the reception of the Hotel;
- not to leave the children unattended in any of the of the Hotel's premises;
- to announce as soon as possible of any malfunction of a device, equipment or any other technical / furniture inadequacy in the Hotel's property;
- are prohibited: food preparation and consumption in the room. Access with electric household consumers: microwave oven, stoves, radiators, kettles, etc. is forbidden;
- after use and before leaving the room, unplug the chargers of electrical / electronic devices (laptop, mobile phone, camera, etc.) from the outlets.
- it is strictly forbidden to bring weapons, knives or tear gas into the Hotel. According to Romanian legislation, the consumption or sale of hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances is prohibited and punishable by law;
- nudism or any form of exhibitionism are not permitted inside the hotel;
- garbage and household waste will be stored in garbage bins located within the hotel;
- accommodation for children aged 0-3 years will be free if they use the same bed as their parents;
- for children under 2 years , there is the possibility to provide a cot depending on availability. Please let us know when booking if you need a baby cot in order to provide one, subject to availability.
- inform Rocker’s Inn reception of the services used and the products consumed in the minibar in order to be billed.